*This site is pretty fun and it gives you the chance to make money too! All you have to do is answer 3 question surveys for points and occasionally you'll get cash too. The points are entries into the daily drawing for $50. You can get additional points by creating your own surveys. The person who referred me to Instant Cash Sweepstakes won the $50 drawing over 3 times. Another great thing about ICS is if your referrals win the $50 drawing you receive a matching prize. The site is free to sign up for. Payment is through Paypal and will be sent within 72hrs.
Also, you receive coins for each survey which can be turned in for prizes.
If you want to check them out, click here: Allysin Kandi Cuffs
Here are a few other reputable survey sites. I'll add GPT and PTC sites in the next couple of posts.
1. Pinecone Research: the best. You get paid for every survey by check or PayPal. Membership is not open often so you have to search for a link. The amount of time it takes to complete the surveys is always reasonable and payment is usually $3. There is no survey disqualification which means you always get paid for your time! This is definitely my favorite survey site
2. Lightspeed Panel: Lots of surveys. Payout is through PayPal. Payment is reliable, being credited for the survey is not. You can redeem your points for prizes or cash. I always take the money. 575 points allows you to receive $5 by PayPal. It takes 5-7 days to appear in your PayPal account. http://lightspeedpanel.com
3. Permission Research: This is an ok survey site. I don’t qualify for most of their surveys. However, they do offer a token for every survey that you attempt and you can use that token to play their slot machine and win some points. I managed to obtain a $25 Macy’s gift card by accumulating tokens. I received my gift card super fast and have heard that other members have had good experiences with redeeming their points. One major disadvantage about Permission Research is that they want you to download their software upon registration. Somehow, I managed to avoid that. I would not recommend the software download. I’ve heard some bad things about it. http://permissionresearch.com
4. SurveySpot: This site is great. Its easy to qualify for surveys because they send so many. Sometimes, it takes a few weeks to be credited for a survey but Surveyspot is reliable. A lot of members have claimed to have made a lot of money with this site. Payment is by check. http://surveyspot.com
1. Halloween Kandi Cuff
2. Orange Flower Studs
3. Black Flower Studs
4. White Flower Studs
Free Stuff Times:
My Good Cents: A great blog with money savers, great deals, sweepstakes and other fun ways to make a buck
I'll start with a few good survey sites and add some more in the next blog post. Here are a few of my favorites:
1. Opinion Outpost: Their surveys are between $1-$6 dollars and come a few times a week. They are easier to qualify for and the pay each month by check. The payout is only $5. This is one of my favorites. I’ve made over $100 in about 2-3 months. http://OpinionOutpost.com/join/6422461
2. Your2Cents (now known as Toluna): The site is legit but surveys don’t come that often. The site has greatly improved. They have polls, profiles and an active community. Once you reach $10 you can request payout. I have cashed out with them a few times. However, the only thing I don’t like about them is that it took 2 months for me to receive my check. Toluna
3. Synovate aka Global Opinion Panels: Another great survey site. I have cashed out with them over 5 times. Once you reach 5000 points or $5 you can request payment. The surveys usually aren’t very long and they give you a nice amount of points. Payout is by check. It takes 6-8 wks. to receive payment. Global Opinion Panels
4. HCDsurveys: I don’t get many surveys from them but some people seem to love them. Cash out is 1000 points ($10). Checks take 6-8 weeks. HCD Surveys
5. MyView: you get $1-$5 per survey but you can’t cash out until you accumulate $25. I like MyView but it has its disadvantages. They take a while to approve surveys. Even though, you completed a survey, MyView still has to approve it and that can take a week or more. I did cash out with the site and I received my $25 payment in less than a week. They pay through Paypal. MyView
Enter the giveaway to win these:
* Better your chances of winning with extra entries.
My jewelry shop: Jewelicide