Revolution Money Exchange?????

Revolution Money Exchange is supposed to be a free alternative to Paypal and they give you $25 just for signing up. That all sounds great but how safe are you? Is your info protected? I'd like to know the answers to these questions.

I have considered signing up for Revolution Money Exchange(RME)recently but declined after reading their privacy policy and that they request a social security number.
They are allowed to share your personal info. They give you the option to opt out but in order to do that you have to print out and mail the opt out form to them.

Their privacy policy also states that they may disclose your social security number and other info to a third party. I haven't heard any horror stories, but the site is fairly new. If anyone has any info on this please leave a comment.

https://www.revolutionmoneyexchange.com

4 comments:

HareAndDrum said...
April 15, 2008 at 3:15 PM

Wow, thanks for doing the research on it. I heard about RME but I'm comfortable with Paypal, especially now after reading this post.

Jewelicide said...
April 15, 2008 at 9:34 PM

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. I wish more people would read their privacy policy.

Unknown said...
April 16, 2008 at 9:02 PM

One word.....scam! I never deal with anyone online who says they need my social security number.

Unknown said...
November 12, 2010 at 1:33 AM

This blog is having a needful information about exchange rates comparison.