A Super Easy Way to Make Money!

Lately, I have been trying to find easy ways to make money on the side. One of my favorite money saving blogs recommended a site called, YouData. YouData pays you just to browse websites. The websites aren't spyware sites. They're sites that I would normally visit. Here's an example of a site that they pay you to visit: fossil.com. I made over $1.50 in only a few seconds. There is no minimum payout and you get paid every friday through Paypal. You definitely won't get rich on this site but YouData is a great site for those of us that are trying to earn a little extra money.

YouData

7 comments:

CaffeinatedFrenzy said...
April 1, 2009 at 9:04 PM

wow that's interesting...is there a catch?

Jewelicide said...
April 1, 2009 at 11:33 PM

No, the only bad thing is that you won't make a lot of money.

Caitlin said...
April 3, 2009 at 10:47 PM

Oh neat! I may have to check it out.
Thanks for leaving your blog link on my etsy thread!

Happy Saturday. :)

CaitiJo

AMIdesigns said...
April 5, 2009 at 2:29 PM

wow thanks for sharing that info!

Anonymous said...
April 7, 2009 at 9:39 AM

does that really work? i always find that those things backfire somehow.

Jewelicide said...
April 7, 2009 at 10:31 PM

hi thcraftbegins!

I have been using the site for awhile and have not had a bad experience. I've read a lot of other reviews on the site too. So far, all of the reviews have been good. There's been no spyware, spam or cookies from them.

Janette P. said...
April 10, 2009 at 3:40 PM

Sounds interesting, going to look into it!